So can we all agree that Vegas is basically like the party capital of the US? Ok, good…that’s what we thought. In honor of Spring Break, we put together a list of some of the top nightclubs to hit up while in town. It’s hard to really rank them because they’re all so plush, but here’s what we have:
1. Marquee - Marquee is the top-grossing nightclub in the US, bringing in $70 million + in revenue for 2011 (its first full year of operation). Plus, let’s just take a second to talk about how GORG The Cosmopolitan is. Sooo…how could this NOT be #1?!
2. XS - XS at the Wynn follows closely behind Marquee in terms of revenue, falling at #2 on the top 100.
3. TAO - This Asian Bistro at the Venetian hosted 50 Cent during last year’s NCB show…sidenote, their stamp ends up looking like a pretty cute wrist tat the morning after you party there.
4. PURE - Such an ironic name for a Sin City club, but the stats don’t lie: Pure was “Las Vegas Mega-Club of the Year in 2011” according to the Nightclub and Bar Awards, and was named #1 club in the country by E! Entertainment. It is the 4th highest-grossing club in the country.
5. LAX Nightclub - The Luxor’s 2-story club is the 6th highest-grossing dance spot in the US.
6. HAZE Nightclub - Coming in at #7 on NCB’s Top 100, Aria’s nightclub transforms into Ibiza on Friday nights.
7. Surrender Nightclub - Surrender is the sister venue of XS and comes in at #8 on NCB’s Top 100.
8. The Bank - The Bank is found in the heart of the Strip at the Bellagio…the “Gold Standard,” if you will. #9 on NCB’s Top 100.
9. LAVO LV - The Italian-themed LAVO is found at the Palazzo and has some of the latest hours in Vegas. (Which, how is that possible, considering Vegas never sleeps?!) LAVO rounds out the Top 10 of NCB’s Top 100.
10. Tryst - Rounding out the Wynn family of nightlife spots is Tryst. It’s also #13 on the NCB Top 100.
11. Vanity - Vanity, at the Hard Rock Hotel, is a bit off the strip…but omg have you SEEN the women’s restrooms?! Plus, we’re kind of into their tagline, “It’s all about you.” Vanity breaks the Top 20 of NCB’s Top 100, coming in at #19.
What’s your go-to spot in Sin City?